Taking care of your personal data in connection with the entry into force from 25 May 2018. RODO*, I am sending you information regarding the collection and processing of personal data in the performance of sales contracts:
Pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter referred to as: RODO, we inform you that
The administrator of the personal data base is Marek Topolski who runs the business under the name: Zakład Wyrobu Springsn FEDAH Marek Topolski with headquarters at 7 Modelarska Street, 40-142 Katowice , NIP 634-019-01-03. All the information concerning your personal data are available at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data including: name and surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, and in the case of companies additionally NIP number, will be collected and processed in accordance with Article 6 p.1a RODO as a legal basis in the scope:
a.) accepting and processing orders, dispatch of ordered goods, processing payments and handling complaints
b.) to issue and retain accounting documents, and for archiving purposes
c.) the recovery of outstanding payments through debt collection and litigation
d.) to send commercial information
- The Administrator may provide personal data to the following third parties to the extent necessary for the proper and proper implementation of the scope of point 1 ), these may be entities such as
a.) companies providing postal and courier services.
b.) firms providing accounting services.
c.) debt collection agencies.
d.) entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. the President of U.K.E., the President of U.O.K. and K., courts, tax authorities - but only if they make a request on the basis of a legal basis.
- Personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed in any way to third parties.
- Personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years from the end of the year in which the last sales contract was executed, which is a requirement of the Accounting Act.
- The data subject has the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of their personal data.
- Since the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO - the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In case of personal data breach it is possible to lodge a complaint to the Data Controller as well as to the President of the Protection of Personal Data.
- If you have any questions concerning your personal data or the exercise of your privacy rights, please contact Zakład Wyrobu Sprężyn FEDAH Marek Topolski at ul.Modelarska 7, 40-142 Katowice or at e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you do not agree to the processing of your data, please send this information back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).